The internet is an awesome way to make some extra money. However, some people can make six or even seven figures with a website! I’ve seen it!! Hint hint: I make all my income from the internet.
How to Spot the Real Opportunities
The best way is to listen to the outrageous claims websites make. Get a Million Twitter Followers, Make a Million Dollars working 10 minutes a day, Just Do This… It is So Simple and You Will Make Millions!!
You are smart, use your brain
In order to make money, money has to be generated or a Credit Card needs to come out. Unfortunately, 9 times out of 10 that credit card coming out is yours.
Best Way to Build Your Business
The #1 best way to build your business is to create your own business / network / product or provide a service. Here are some simple steps to build your business STRONG:
- Own your website, the server, the code and the whole 9 yards. DO NOT BUY INTO SOMEONE’S PROGRAM ONLY
- Brand your website and marketing to YOUR business, not someone else’s. Branding someone else is free advertising for them
- Be active in social networks: Twitter and Facebook are the most important
- Reach out to other people in your industry who are successful and get advice (hint: reach out to us if you need to)
- Create multiple streams of income – You never know when that one stream might dry up
- Write quality blog articles and keep your blog up to date daily
- Meet new people, and network. If you plan on sitting back and watching the money roll in, I hope you have a huge Ad Budget. Otherwise, it is not happening.
- Do not post drone messages over and over, you will turn people off. Help others make money, and you will make money
- Become an affiliate and resell the products and services you use.
- Post comments to other people’s blogs, start conversations, hop in and start chatting – Creating quality link backs to your site of course!
Build a Business You Love
Most Importantly!! Do something that you enjoy. Here is an article from my friend Jon about making money doing the things you love. How to make money from your hobbies
The Bottom Line
I have seen thousands of internet businesses and the ones that are the most successful are those which generate money. There are so many people in this world who are looking to scam you for a quick buck. There are also a ton of people in the internet marketing / affiliate marketing who are lazy and not willing to do the work. Do yourself the favor and do not get involved in making money online if you are: not willing to learn, not willing to take chances, if you are afraid of failure and above all, if you are lazy. You might just very well need a job and a boss to push you along.
To the rest of us, let’s make some money together!! I’m ready.